12~30 Explained

Listening in the stillness


These past few days I have come completely alive in the capturing of images.  It's more than just taking the pictures... it's in allowing the picture to become and evolve into more and as I do it's then about listening to what is being spoken to me.  I have found even though the setting for these pictures are the same the messages being spoken to me are new everytime.

See if when you look at these images if there's something new that's wanting to be spoken to you.  What questions are maybe being asked to you or of you as you quietly listen for what the image is holding??? The words I have shared are simply words that are spoken to me....and yet as I keep looking in I find that more is being offered back to me.

Would love to hear what it is these pictures speak to you!

Enjoy seeing what is within






No comments:

Post a Comment