12~30 Explained

2012: Coming to life



It's the beginning of another year.  Every new beginning opens a door for much reflection...Many of us reflect on the past to see where it's taken us.  Many of us venture into reminiscing about the past year and the years before that as if we're searching for a key to our existence, or finding a way to freeze that moment of happiness.  There is much we can learn about the past, our pasts, as each moment we have lived has been there as a messenger for us to evolve into who we really are.  The trick however, is not to live in our memories or to live in our pasts, but rather to awaken this very moment that holds everything we can possibly know and feel.  My past year was full of 'much'... much love, much heartache, much laughter, much sadness, much happiness, much aloneness, much releasing, much acceptance... none of these good... none of these bad... and ALL the much of what I needed for that time, for that place, and for that part of me to evolve into that something 'more'.

In this moment I carry with me a gratitude for my past, for all of those that have come into my life as well as those that came for only a season... as a messenger to my soul.  As I look into my heart there is an excitement of what is brewing into this year of what this year will awaken in me.  There's so much I want to experience, so much I want to feel, so much that I want to LIVE and breathe in each and every moment.

Each year I set up a set of intentions and goals for my year as a way of breathing them into existence.
2012 is an "8" year for me - a year of abundance, a year of manifestation.  Sidenote:  If you're interested in knowing what your current year is, please contact me with your birthdate and I'll be happy to share: email me. My desire is to experience the abundance fully by simply allowing each moment to be alive.



Intentions:
Speak my truth without compromise
A spiritual journey to Peru
Listen to my body:
      Become aware and intentional of what I put into my body
     Allow for consistent movement - running, tennis, yoga, soccer, softball
     Begin a consistent practice of Yoga
     Deepen my meditation practice
Meet new friends that are like-minded
Open more to my spiritual gifts
     Further Shaman training
     Begin learning Reiki
Expand my photography business
Expand A Seeker's Journey
Explore the inner workings of my dreams
Give back...  

Goals:
One new Country
One new State
Read at least 12 books
Make 3 new friends
Cross one more item off of my bucket list
Certified in Reiki I and II
Run my 2nd 5k
Go see Marianne Williamson
Create a couple of vision boards
Get involved with Voice Dialogue/dream work
Develop a consistent practice of writing out my dreams
Photography:
     Have my photography shown in an event
     Take a couple of photography classes
A Seeker's Journey:
Increase Workshops
     Increase Clients
     Create something new out of it


What are your intentions?  What are your goals?  What does 2012 hold for you? What has the past taught you so that you can be fully present ~~~~~~~~~NOW!

dream....believe....act....live.... and always remain playfully curious.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment