12~30 Explained

What I learned in 2012

-->
-->
What did I learn in 2012?


Every year is filled with so many moments, choices, connections, teachings and these are a few of the things that were highlighted to me in 2012.   

*Adventure is not only right around the corner it’s in every moment…

*Moving on doesn’t mean erasing what existed

*Saying yes creates so many more opportunities and experiences

*Abandoned buildings are so much fun to play in

*Space from someone doesn’t have to mean forever

*Closure doesn’t have to be complicated or painful

*Conscious breathing brings a stillness deeper than me

*There’s something very peaceful and powerful about walking in a labyrinth

*I really don’t have control and when I yield to this I find my world begins to open

*I have some of the most incredible friends I could ever ask for

*The ocean stills my soul like no other

*I know how to take care of ME best

*Playing as a kid is when my soul feels the most free

*Some people you don’t ever stop missing… and that’s okay


I wonder what 2012 taught you? What was it that was revealed to you in the in-between moments? What do you want to take with you and what do you want to leave behind? 
Who knows what 2013 will bring, but I’m not holding my breath to find out, instead I’m breathing in each moment to let it all unfold in whatever way it needs to. 

The energy I hope to bring in 2013 is one of service and connection.  As well as an ownership of the power that’s within me that I too often disown.  What energy are you hoping to usher into the next 12 months. 

May 2013 reveal to you what it is you need to see and may your eyes of your soul be open to take it all in.... and may you breathe it all in! 






No comments:

Post a Comment