12~30 Explained

March: All about Nature

 
 
March is the month of connecting with nature. 

I absolutely love the outdoors and have always been moved by water...the woods... the moon...the sun... the trees.... I find that this is how I connect the most.  I believe there is so much to be felt in life...  and too often it's easy to get stuck in a routine or stuck inside instead of venturing out and enjoying the beauty that is simply right in my backyard.

My intent is to spend at least 30 minutes in nature every day... whether this be simply reading outside in my backyard, venturing for some walks/hikes in the back bay, trips to the beach, or simply walks outside enjoying the fresh air.  In this time I want to be intentional to take it all in... to really listen to what's being communicated... to me.. to life... and what in me has something to share back.

What would happen if you just gave 30 minutes today and went outside?? I wonder what is waiting for you??? I wonder what truths are waiting to be shared with you??  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joey, I appreciate what you are doing this month. I totally agree about nature and the ability to feel connected when experiencing what is usually right outside our doors. Our family this month and most of April are spending our time, thoughts and energy getting back to what we feel is important: it's been interesting, insightful, and a time of renewal. Thanks for the challenge at the end of your post. While I do spend the time doing, I often forget to really listen for truths. Enjoy your month! Crystal (Arnold) Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal!!! so awesome you are getting back to what you value... love that renewal has come!!

    ReplyDelete