12~30 Explained

Almost there....



It's January 29th, which means today is day 29 of not drinking.  I must say the challenge for this month has been rather easy.  There really has only been a few moments where a drink would've been ideal.  I think what I'll take away from this month the most is to really think about whether or not I want that drink when I'm out... because truth for me is that I never really need it.  It's also been nice saving money while out to eat and not to mention I choose restaurants that are in the two star category when I'm not drinking.  Although it will be nice to go out to a nicer restaurant next month.  One other thing I noticed was the only time I really had to make a conscious choice not to drink was when I was out with others that were drinking.... AND maybe when I broke my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment