12~30 Explained

January::::

It's time to begin the experiment of the forming and breaking of habits. January is the month of no alcoholic beverages. Now the truth is I wouldn't say that alcohol has to be considered a bad habit and nor am I trying to start a debate on drinking or not drinking. In fact I wouldn't even say alcohol is a habit of mine. I mean I like to have a glass... or two of wine..okay okay sometimes three with a friend.  There's also the fun nights out or meeting a friend for a drink... So why the reason for taking out alcohol???.... well simply put alcohol has affected those I deeply care about in not so positive ways....AND I'm under the belief that it's healthy to look at what we put into our bodies and the effects they have on us... With that said, I wanted to take this month to examine the role that alcohol plays in my life. I'm curious as to what will come up for me.... What emotions will I feel when I'm out with a few friends and they are drinking and I choose to drink water?? Has any part of having a glass of wine when I'm out at a nice dinner simply become routine?? How has it affected my energy level and emotions? Will I miss it??? And not to mention I wonder how much money I will save by not drinking??

There are many more questions I have... but mostly I'm just curious to see what comes up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment